A perfectionist to the core, Vishnu who continues to grow as an artist, flew to Bangkok for a grueling training session to master martial stunts under the watchful eye of a well-known martial art coach to learn falls, fights, and reactions.
When asked why he had to embark on learning stunts which a body double could have done Vishnu says, ‘I love realism’ you’ll need to be able to do stunts that will enthral the audience from the beginning to the finale. ‘The Fans love their Hero to do stunts and I told my director that I wouldn’t like any compromise. So, I headed to Bangkok which is one of the finest destinations for learning stunts”.
Pranitha teams up with Vishnu Manchu as his co-star in this interesting film. The movie is directed by Devakatta is all set to hit the theaters world wide on September 4th to enthrall the audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations