It’s been a while since Vishnu Manchu had acted in a film, and for the past few months, he has been focusing on his business ventures. Meanwhile, one of his long awaited films, Voter, is finally going to hit the screens soon, and the project is said to be quite close to Vishnu Manchu’s heart, considering that it tries to educate the people about the value of their votes.
While the team is yet to decide when to release the film, Vishnu Manchu is reportedly quite upset over some misleading posters related to his film. Apparently, the posters claimed that Vishnu will meet some people in person if they upload their videos, related to the film, on Tik Tok, a popular app. However, the actor quashed these rumours and said that he doesn’t believe in such ‘silly promotional’ tactics.
The film’s date of release is expected to be announced soon. Surbhi is the lead actress in this political drama, and it has been directed by G Karthik Reddy.
Don’t believe the misleading posters that I will be meeting fans who put their videos on tik tok. I don’t know why some idiot is floating such things. I never agreed to such silly promotions. The release of #voter is not yet decided when.
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) March 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19