Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming film Achari America Yatra is going to be shot extensively in Malaysia. Directed by G Nageshwara Reddy, the film stars Vishnu, Pragya Jaiswal and Brahmanandam in lead roles. After completing two schedules in Hyderabad, the team will now shoot in Malaysia for nearly 25 days.
“Achari America Yatra is a hilarious script which will surely surpass the audiences expectations. With the support from all the artistes, we have already completed two schedules, and from today onwards, the team will shoot in Malaysia. After wrapping up the third schedule, the final schedule will be held in USA,” producers Keerti Chowdary and Kittu said.
Thaman is scoring the music for this entertainer and Malladi Venkatakrishna Murthy has written the script. More details will be revealed soon.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers