Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming film Achari America Yatra is going to be shot extensively in Malaysia. Directed by G Nageshwara Reddy, the film stars Vishnu, Pragya Jaiswal and Brahmanandam in lead roles. After completing two schedules in Hyderabad, the team will now shoot in Malaysia for nearly 25 days.
“Achari America Yatra is a hilarious script which will surely surpass the audiences expectations. With the support from all the artistes, we have already completed two schedules, and from today onwards, the team will shoot in Malaysia. After wrapping up the third schedule, the final schedule will be held in USA,” producers Keerti Chowdary and Kittu said.
Thaman is scoring the music for this entertainer and Malladi Venkatakrishna Murthy has written the script. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover