Vishnu Manchu is currently acting in a film in Veeru Potla’s direction. The film was launched in February and the first schedule was shot in and around Tirupati. After a short gap, the film’s second schedule is all set to begin from tomorrow in Hyderabad. For the past days Vishnu Manchu was in Tirupati where he attended the annual day celebrations at Vidyaniketan.
He’ll join the film’s cast and crew in Hyderabad from tomorrow. Lavanya Tripathi (of Andhala Rakshasi fame) is playing the lead role opposite Vishnu. The film is said to be a family entertainer and Vishnu is producing it under 24 Frames Factory banner.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA