It’s been a while since actor Vishnu Manchu has done a film in Telugu. But if you were thinking he’s on a break, it’s not the case.
The actor, who has been residing in the US for a while now apparently finalised a project that will be made in English, by a director who hails from the US.
Even his upcoming film Kanappa, that has been penned by renowned Telugu actor and writer Tanikella Bharani, has a team of Hollywood technicians working on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes