It’s been a while since actor Vishnu Manchu has done a film in Telugu. But if you were thinking he’s on a break, it’s not the case.
The actor, who has been residing in the US for a while now apparently finalised a project that will be made in English, by a director who hails from the US.
Even his upcoming film Kanappa, that has been penned by renowned Telugu actor and writer Tanikella Bharani, has a team of Hollywood technicians working on it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next