Popular actor and filmmaker Vishnu Manchu’s wife Viranica Manchu suffered minor injuries in a freaky car mishap. According to the latest reports, Viranica was traveling in her car along with an engineer and their car was hit by another speeding car.
The accident took place near Lakshmiguda in Rajendra Nagar in Hyderabad. Both Viranica and the engineer were immediately admitted to hospital with minor injuries. Vishnu and Viranica had a love marriage in 2008. The couple is blessed with two twin daughters Ariaana and Viviana.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual