On the first day of the new year, actor Vishnu Manchu and his wife Viranica became parents to a baby boy. This afternoon, Vishnu took to Twitter and revealed his son’s name. The Manchu couple named their son as Avram Bhakta Manchu. Avram means ‘One who cannot be stopped’.
Vishnu’s father and veteran hero Mohan Babu’s actual name is Manchu Bhaktavathsalam Naidu. In a touching gesture, Vishnu named his son after his father. Recently, Mohan Babu tweeted that he is spending all the time with his newborn grandson.
Ariaana calls him ‘Baby Lion’
Viviana calls him ‘ Baby Teddy Bear’
Rest of us call him అవ్రామ్ భక్త మంచు
Avram Bhakta Manchu
Avram means ‘One who cannot be stopped’
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) January 4, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa