We reported yesterday that Vishnu Manchu’s wife Viranica Manchu was involved in a car collision in Hyderabad. Fortunately, she escaped with minor injuries and was discharged from the hospital immediately.
After the accident, Vishnu took to his Twitter profile and spoke about the incident and especially showed his gratitude to the automobile company, Volvo. The company is known for having one of the safest collision records in the automobile industry.
Vishnu tweeted, “I have to thank @volvocarsglobal company for making such a safe car #XC90 …doubt if any other car would have protected her so much.”
— Vishnu Manchu (@iVishnuManchu) June 18, 2016
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant