Tollywood heroes Vishnu Manchu and Rana Daggubati share a friendly bond. This was clearly evident at last night’s pre-release event of Vishnu’s soon-to-release thriller, Mosagallu, with Rana gracing the event as a special guest.
Speaking at the event, Rana jokingly said that he had to attend the event as Vishnu “called him up and threatened him.” “March 19th marks the birthday of a special person (Mohan Babu) and Mosagallu is releasing on the very day. I wish you all watch the movie and make it a huge success,” Rana said.
Rana went on to reveal his admiration for former Bollywood action hero Suniel Shetty. “I’ve been a huge fan of Suniel sir since my childhood. It was in my 8th standard that I watched one of his movies and decided to build a muscular body like Suniel sir’s,” Rana said.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars