The lockdown has left many families in distress and one of them was Vishnu Manchu. His wife and kids have been stuck in Singapore for the last 100 days.
Going into detail, Vishnu, along with his family went to Singapore as one of his family members was sick. While Vishnu came back, his family had to stay back.
Now, after 100 long days, the family with a few others are coming back in a special flight. Vishnu’s wife Veronica Manchu posted the same on Twitter along with a picture of her and the kids all decked up with safety gear.
Finally going home after 100 days in Singapore. #vandebharatmission
Thank you @indiainsingapor & @airindiain for the exemplary effort in taking us home. AI Singapore team was extremely wonderful & helpful!
— Viranica Manchu (@vinimanchu) June 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?