Many celebrities have been affected by the novel coronavirus for the past few days. Now, another young actor joined the list.
Vishnu Vishal, who got huge fame with the movie Ratsasan, tested positive for Covid-19 today. The actor and producer said that he has horrific body pains, nose block, itchy throat and also mild fever.
He is currently isolated in his residence on the advice of doctors and Vishnu also requested the people who came in contact with him very recently to undergo the Covid-19 test.
Starting wid a +IVE result..🤕
Yes im covid +ive…
Anyone who came in contact with me in the last 1 week please take care..
Horrific body pains and nose block,itchy throat n also mild fever..
Looking forward to bounce back soon🙏
— VISHNU VISHAL – V V (@TheVishnuVishal) January 9, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- OTT: Where to watch Goodbye and Ginna
- OTT: HIT 2 locks its digital streaming partner
- Bigg Boss 6 – This celeb lands in top three
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar