Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming action entertainer, Dynamite has been confirmed to hit the screens on the 1st of October. The shoot was completed last month and according to the latest update, the film’s post production work was carried out in New York which was also the reason behind the delay for the film’s release.
Produced by Vishnu himself under his 24 Frames Factory banner, this film is directed by Deva Katta. The trailer of the film, which was released sometime ago has garnered a superb response from the audience.
Dynamite is an official remake of Tamil hit ‘Arima Nambi’. Young actress Pranitha Subhash is the female lead and J.D. Chakravarthy is playing the villain’s role. Achu Rajamani is the music director.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood