Manchu Vishnu and Deva Katta’s untitled action thriller is nearing completion. According to the latest update, the talkie part of the film has been completed. A heavy duty climax fight featuring 2000 junior artists was shot recently.
J D Chakravarthy is playing an important role in this film, which is up for a summer release. Titled Dynamite, this film is a remake of the Tamil super hit ‘Arima Nambi’.
Manchu Vishnu is trying out an all new look for the film. He had already pierced his ears and underwent training for a Thai Martial Art form. Pranitha Subhash is the female lead.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine