Manchu Vishnu and Deva Katta’s untitled action thriller is nearing completion. According to the latest update, the talkie part of the film has been completed. A heavy duty climax fight featuring 2000 junior artists was shot recently.
J D Chakravarthy is playing an important role in this film, which is up for a summer release. Titled Dynamite, this film is a remake of the Tamil super hit ‘Arima Nambi’.
Manchu Vishnu is trying out an all new look for the film. He had already pierced his ears and underwent training for a Thai Martial Art form. Pranitha Subhash is the female lead.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das