Young hero Vishwak Sen has come forward and contributed Rs 5 lakhs to the Corona Crisis Charity fund. In a press note, Vishwak thanked the healthcare fraternity, the police department and each and every person who is relentlessly providing essential services at this crucial time.
“While I stand in my balcony during this lockdown and look at all the empty streets, I constantly feel the urge to get back to normalcy as soon as possible. But I do know that it is going to take some time. I do understand that these are difficult times and as human beings we need to collectively exhibit strength, responsible behavior, common sense and compassion to get through this,” Vishwak said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?