It is a known fact that Vishwak Sen is doing a film that will be the remake of the hit Tamil film Oh My Kadavule. The film’s pre-production has also started in a big way.
The news now is that the producers, PVP has roped in Tharun Bhascker, the noted director, to pen dialogues for the remake which will start soon.
The news is also that Tharun has been paid a bomb to write dialogues for the film and he was recommended by none other than VIshwak Sen himself. Tharun has already written dialogues for few Telugu films previously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?