It is a known fact that Vishwak Sen is doing a film that will be the remake of the hit Tamil film Oh My Kadavule. The film’s pre-production has also started in a big way.
The news now is that the producers, PVP has roped in Tharun Bhascker, the noted director, to pen dialogues for the remake which will start soon.
The news is also that Tharun has been paid a bomb to write dialogues for the film and he was recommended by none other than VIshwak Sen himself. Tharun has already written dialogues for few Telugu films previously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August