After the successful crime thriller, HIT, young hero Vishwak Sen is all set to join hands with a debut director named Naresh for his next film. The film will have its formal muhurtham ceremony tomorrow at 9 am in Hyderabad.
This as-yet-untitled film’s title will be revealed tomorrow at the formal launch. The film is being produced by Bekkem Venugopal, who had earlier produced movies like Hushaaru and Cinema Choopistha Maava. Arjun Reddy and Hushaaru fame Radhan will be scoring the soundtrack. HIT cinematographer Manikandan and Editor Garry will be working on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity