Falaknuma Das actor Vishwak Sen has finally signed on a new project. The young actor is set to star in a film titled Pagal to be bankrolled by Husharu producer Bekkem Venugopal.
The duo have been in talks for a collaboration ever since Vishwak’s first project Vellipomakey started creating a buzz in the film circles. And it has taken quite a while for things to materialize.
To be directed by a debutant Suresh Reddy, the film will be a love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie