Falaknuma Das actor Vishwak Sen has finally signed on a new project. The young actor is set to star in a film titled Pagal to be bankrolled by Husharu producer Bekkem Venugopal.
The duo have been in talks for a collaboration ever since Vishwak’s first project Vellipomakey started creating a buzz in the film circles. And it has taken quite a while for things to materialize.
To be directed by a debutant Suresh Reddy, the film will be a love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film