Falaknuma Das actor Vishwak Sen has finally signed on a new project. The young actor is set to star in a film titled Pagal to be bankrolled by Husharu producer Bekkem Venugopal.
The duo have been in talks for a collaboration ever since Vishwak’s first project Vellipomakey started creating a buzz in the film circles. And it has taken quite a while for things to materialize.
To be directed by a debutant Suresh Reddy, the film will be a love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next
- Actor’s wedding called off?
- Tragedy in happening director’s house
- Star hero’s next to be completed in a single schedule
- This Bollywood star heroine was the original choice for Saaho?
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?