Promising actor Vishwaksen was last seen in Das Ka Dhamki, a mass entertainer. Directed by the actor himself, the movie entertained audiences at the box office and on OTT space. Now, the actor’s long delayed movie, Gaami, has made the headlines.
Directed by Vidyadhar Kagita, Gaami will showcase Vishwaksen in a never-before role. He will be seen as Aghora in this movie. The fresh news is that the film’s entire shoot is over and is due for release.
Chandini Chowdary, the female lead of this fantasy adventure, has officially announced it through her social profiles. MG Abhinaya, Mohammad Samad, Dayanand Reddy, and Harika Pedada are the other lead cast of the film. Bankrolled by Karthik Sabareesh and presented by V Celluloid, the film will be released this summer.
Gaami is finally a wrap! Can’t wait for the world to witness this fantastic film we made 🔥 pic.twitter.com/a9v7E6SytL
— Chandini Chowdary (@iChandiniC) May 1, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
- Official: Intinti Ramayanam gets a new release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food