There was not much buzz before the release of Vishwaroopam2 as the makers did not concentrate on the promotions of the film. The result clearly showed in the openings of the film which were clearly disappointing.
The latest we hear is that the film made 1.7 crores share in both the Telugu states after the first three days of its release. These collections are quite low considering Kamal Haasan, who has a decent craze in Telugu.
Kamal himself directed this sequel which did not have the thrills or action which the first part had.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake