Universal Star Kamal Haasan says that ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ is a film that will have very high technical values. The talented actor is currently busy with the shooting of the film ‘Utthama Villain’, but he is also concentrating on the post-production works of ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
The film is gearing up for a late summer release and it will take off from where ‘Vishwaroopam’ ended. The film deals with terrorism and it has some intense action sequences. Kamal Haasan has roped in international technicians for this movie.
The actor says that the film will be a landmark moment in his career. Rahul Bose, Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Waheeda Rahman are the lead actors in the film.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families