Universal Star Kamal Haasan says that ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ is a film that will have very high technical values. The talented actor is currently busy with the shooting of the film ‘Utthama Villain’, but he is also concentrating on the post-production works of ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
The film is gearing up for a late summer release and it will take off from where ‘Vishwaroopam’ ended. The film deals with terrorism and it has some intense action sequences. Kamal Haasan has roped in international technicians for this movie.
The actor says that the film will be a landmark moment in his career. Rahul Bose, Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah and Waheeda Rahman are the lead actors in the film.
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue