In Tamil Nadu, Vishwaroopam 2 grossed Rs 4.10 crore on its opening day. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film’s Telugu version collected Rs 1.50 crore gross. On the other hand, the Hindi version, Vishwaroop 2, collected Rs 1.40 crore gross. In the rain hit Kerala and Karnataka, the film pocketed Rs 40 lakhs and Rs 1.05 crore gross respectively. The film’s day 1 India gross totals to Rs 8.45 crores.
In the US, Vishwaroopam 2’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions together grossed nearly $205,526 (Rs 1.40 crores) including the premiere collections. With close to Rs 9.85 crore worldwide gross on day 1, Vishwaroopam 2 needs a solid weekend to better its box-office prospects.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon