In Tamil Nadu, Vishwaroopam 2 grossed Rs 4.10 crore on its opening day. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film’s Telugu version collected Rs 1.50 crore gross. On the other hand, the Hindi version, Vishwaroop 2, collected Rs 1.40 crore gross. In the rain hit Kerala and Karnataka, the film pocketed Rs 40 lakhs and Rs 1.05 crore gross respectively. The film’s day 1 India gross totals to Rs 8.45 crores.
In the US, Vishwaroopam 2’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions together grossed nearly $205,526 (Rs 1.40 crores) including the premiere collections. With close to Rs 9.85 crore worldwide gross on day 1, Vishwaroopam 2 needs a solid weekend to better its box-office prospects.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi