In Tamil Nadu, Vishwaroopam 2 grossed Rs 4.10 crore on its opening day. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film’s Telugu version collected Rs 1.50 crore gross. On the other hand, the Hindi version, Vishwaroop 2, collected Rs 1.40 crore gross. In the rain hit Kerala and Karnataka, the film pocketed Rs 40 lakhs and Rs 1.05 crore gross respectively. The film’s day 1 India gross totals to Rs 8.45 crores.
In the US, Vishwaroopam 2’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions together grossed nearly $205,526 (Rs 1.40 crores) including the premiere collections. With close to Rs 9.85 crore worldwide gross on day 1, Vishwaroopam 2 needs a solid weekend to better its box-office prospects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby