In Tamil Nadu, Vishwaroopam 2 grossed Rs 4.10 crore on its opening day. In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the film’s Telugu version collected Rs 1.50 crore gross. On the other hand, the Hindi version, Vishwaroop 2, collected Rs 1.40 crore gross. In the rain hit Kerala and Karnataka, the film pocketed Rs 40 lakhs and Rs 1.05 crore gross respectively. The film’s day 1 India gross totals to Rs 8.45 crores.
In the US, Vishwaroopam 2’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions together grossed nearly $205,526 (Rs 1.40 crores) including the premiere collections. With close to Rs 9.85 crore worldwide gross on day 1, Vishwaroopam 2 needs a solid weekend to better its box-office prospects.
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel
- Star mega hero to attend Antariksham pre-release event