Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan wrapped up the final schedule of his much-delayed film on global terrorism, Vishwaroopam 2, recently. Apart from playing the main lead, Kamal is also directing and producing the movie.
Currently, Kamal is camped in Los Angeles, USA, to oversee Vishwaroopam 2’s final mixing. Like he did for Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain, Kamal is collaborating with internationally reputed technicians for VR2 as well.
Vishwaroopam 2 is a sequel to the blockbuster action thriller, Vishwaroopam, that released in 2013. The film also features Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Shekar Kapur in crucial roles. Ghibran is the film’s music composer. Vishwaroopam 2 is scheduled to hit the screens on January 26.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone