Kamal Haasan went through a lot of trouble to release the first part of Vishwaroopam. Looks like the same is going to happen again as a noted production house has filed a case on Kamal’s new film Vishwaroopam 2.
The latest news coming from Chennai reveals that a banner named Pyramid Saimira has filed a case at the Madras High Court to stop the release of the film on the 10th of August.
The production house’s demand is that Kamal needs to settle back the money that he took for filming ‘Marmayogi’ which was halted halfway through.
The case is on and we need to see what problems does it land Kamal Haasan into.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?