Kamal Haasan went through a lot of trouble to release the first part of Vishwaroopam. Looks like the same is going to happen again as a noted production house has filed a case on Kamal’s new film Vishwaroopam 2.
The latest news coming from Chennai reveals that a banner named Pyramid Saimira has filed a case at the Madras High Court to stop the release of the film on the 10th of August.
The production house’s demand is that Kamal needs to settle back the money that he took for filming ‘Marmayogi’ which was halted halfway through.
The case is on and we need to see what problems does it land Kamal Haasan into.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?