Kamal Haasan went through a lot of trouble to release the first part of Vishwaroopam. Looks like the same is going to happen again as a noted production house has filed a case on Kamal’s new film Vishwaroopam 2.
The latest news coming from Chennai reveals that a banner named Pyramid Saimira has filed a case at the Madras High Court to stop the release of the film on the 10th of August.
The production house’s demand is that Kamal needs to settle back the money that he took for filming ‘Marmayogi’ which was halted halfway through.
The case is on and we need to see what problems does it land Kamal Haasan into.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2