Visionary director Shankar Shanmugham is all praises for the period action drama Ponniyin Selvan 2, directed by legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam. Shankar took to his Twitter to express his views about PS 2. The Game Changer director wrote that PS 2 is meticulously crafted by Maestro Mani Ratnam.
Shankar found the scene between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Chiyaan Vikram to be scintillating and added that they made history. “AR Rahman’s music was truly marvelous while Ravi Varman’s frames were alluring,” wrote Shankar.
On the professional front, apart from Game Changer, Shankar is also directing Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2, both of which will release in 2024. On the other hand, Mani Ratnam is all set to direct the 234th film of Kamal, which he himself produces. After a very long time, Mani Ratnam is associating with the Universal Hero.
#PS2,meticulously crafted by Maestro #ManiRatnam sir,especially the scene with #AishwaryaRaiBachchan & @chiyaan who were scintillating &stunning makes history. @arrahman ‘s music-truly marvelous! @dop_ravivarman ‘s frames were alluring!Kudos-all the actors,technicians and crew👏
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) May 5, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food