Viswak Sen and his film Falaknuma Das has created a good buzz with various controversies in the Nizam area in the past few days. The team met for a success meet today and said that their film has been doing well all over.
In his speech, hero Viwak Sen said that he is here to stay and will do more films in his career as a director and actor. He also revealed that he will make a sequel to Falaknuma Das in a even more hard-hitting manner and will release it in 2020.
Falaknuma Das is a film which is the remake of Angamalay Diaries and we need to see how Viswak makes its sequel now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot