Everyone knows that Ajith is shooting with his favorite director Shiva for a film called Viswasam. The unit had wrapped up a major schedule in Hyderabad and moved to Chennai.
A major schedule which was supposed to kick start was put on hold because of the Tamil industry strike. Now that the strike has been called off, the latest we hear is that the new schedule will start from the 4th of May.
Ajith will be seen in an author-backed role in this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead. This is the fourth time that Shiva is directing Ajith in his career.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release