Ram’s latest film, Vunnadi Okkate Zingadi has managed to impress the youth big time and is going strong all over. The latest we hear is that the film has made 80 and 72 lakhs in both Krishna and West Godavari regions to date.
These figures are the highest for any Ram film to date. Anupama Parameswaran, in particular, has won a lot of applause for her role as Maha in the film.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, we need to see how much does this film collect in the coming days as many small budget films are ready for release tomorrow.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film