Varun Tej is flying high with the success of his latest film Gaddalakonda Ganesh which was a good hit at the box office.
Now, the entire concentration is on his new film which was launched today in Hyderabad on a simple note.
The film is based on boxing and will go on floors in December first week. Already, Varun has trained in the US for his boxing skills.
Directed by Kiran Korrapati, this film is being produced by Allu Venkatesh and Sidhu Mudda on Renaissance Pictures banner
Articles that might interest you:
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song