As expected, Ram’s Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi opened to some decent collections on the first day. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 41 lakhs and 26 lakhs in Vizag and Krishna regions respectively.
Even though the storyline was quite routine, the way director Kishore Tirumala narrated the story in a modern way has won the trick for the film all over.
With the weekend on, the collections will get better in the coming days. We need to see how this film performs in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script