As expected, Ram’s Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi opened to some decent collections on the first day. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 41 lakhs and 26 lakhs in Vizag and Krishna regions respectively.
Even though the storyline was quite routine, the way director Kishore Tirumala narrated the story in a modern way has won the trick for the film all over.
With the weekend on, the collections will get better in the coming days. We need to see how this film performs in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet