As expected, Ram’s Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi opened to some decent collections on the first day. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total share of 41 lakhs and 26 lakhs in Vizag and Krishna regions respectively.
Even though the storyline was quite routine, the way director Kishore Tirumala narrated the story in a modern way has won the trick for the film all over.
With the weekend on, the collections will get better in the coming days. We need to see how this film performs in the long run.
- Payal’s special song in Sita will be among this year’s best
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63