Ram’s latest romantic drama, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, released on Friday and garnered decent reports. Being a clean, romantic entertainer, VOZ opened well in overseas and collected a gross of $109,311 from 90 locations.
According to the latest updates, the film has grossed close to $60K from 94 locations, taking its premieres plus Friday total to nearly $179K. The film is expected to keep up the momentum over the weekend. Anupama and Lavanya are the film’s female leads. Sree Vishnu and Anisha Ambrose play crucial roles in the movie. VOZ is directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Krishna Chaitanya.
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy