It is known that Tollywood director VV Vinayak is all set to make his Bollywood debut with the Hindi remake of Rajamouli and Prabhas’ 2005 blockbuster action drama, Chatrapati. Vinayak is currently busy with film’s pre-production formalities in Hyderabad.
In a latest interview, Vinayak revealed that he had planned to meet Rajamouli to discuss the changes he and script writer Vijayendra Prasad made for the Hindi version. Apparently, Vinayak could not meet Rajamouli due to the latter’s busy schedule and he hopes to meet him in the coming days.
Chatrapati’s Hindi remake features young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas reprising Prabhas rul. Senior Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Young Bollywood hero dating this model
- Key two days for Macharla Niyojakavargam
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor