It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing the remake of the hit Malayalam film Lucifer in Telugu. Sujeeth is directing this film and from the last few days, there has been a talk that Sujeeth has been moved out of the project as Chiru did not like the youngster’s script.
Meanwhile, news also came out that Sujeeth has moved on and signed a film with Gopichand in the banner of UV Productions. But now the crazy update is that V V Vinayak is almost confirmed to remake the film for Chiru.
Chiru has put the project aside for now but the talk is that Vinayak will soon take charge of the film in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India