It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing the remake of the hit Malayalam film Lucifer in Telugu. Sujeeth is directing this film and from the last few days, there has been a talk that Sujeeth has been moved out of the project as Chiru did not like the youngster’s script.
Meanwhile, news also came out that Sujeeth has moved on and signed a film with Gopichand in the banner of UV Productions. But now the crazy update is that V V Vinayak is almost confirmed to remake the film for Chiru.
Chiru has put the project aside for now but the talk is that Vinayak will soon take charge of the film in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case