Director VV Vinayak had given a huge blockbuster for NTR with his debut film, Aadi, in 2002. The duo went on to work on Samba and yet another blockbuster, Adhurs. Both Vinayak and NTR had expressed their interest in making a sequel to Adhurs in the past.
But in a latest interview, Vinayak said that he has always wanted to remake Daana Veera Soora Karna with NTR. However, Vinayak was quick to add that NTR needs a lot of patience to act in the movie. NTR’s legendary grandfather NT Rama Rao had directed and even played the titular role in DVSK, which released in 1977 and became a timeless classic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5