Director VV Vinayak had given a huge blockbuster for NTR with his debut film, Aadi, in 2002. The duo went on to work on Samba and yet another blockbuster, Adhurs. Both Vinayak and NTR had expressed their interest in making a sequel to Adhurs in the past.
But in a latest interview, Vinayak said that he has always wanted to remake Daana Veera Soora Karna with NTR. However, Vinayak was quick to add that NTR needs a lot of patience to act in the movie. NTR’s legendary grandfather NT Rama Rao had directed and even played the titular role in DVSK, which released in 1977 and became a timeless classic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits