Fun and Frustration, the Sankranthi super hit, has had a stunning outing at the ticket counters across Nizam following the Sankranthi festival. On Thursday, the film collected a whopping Rs 1.59 crores in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam total is Rs 10.60 crores.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected a share of Rs 35 lakhs on Thursday and ended up with a total 1st week share of Rs 12.10 crores in the Nizam region. However, the real challenge for VVR begins now, as nearly Rs 20 crores is at stake. Stay tuned for VVR’s worldwide 1st week collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news