Fun and Frustration, the Sankranthi super hit, has had a stunning outing at the ticket counters across Nizam following the Sankranthi festival. On Thursday, the film collected a whopping Rs 1.59 crores in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam total is Rs 10.60 crores.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected a share of Rs 35 lakhs on Thursday and ended up with a total 1st week share of Rs 12.10 crores in the Nizam region. However, the real challenge for VVR begins now, as nearly Rs 20 crores is at stake. Stay tuned for VVR’s worldwide 1st week collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon