Fun and Frustration, the Sankranthi super hit, has had a stunning outing at the ticket counters across Nizam following the Sankranthi festival. On Thursday, the film collected a whopping Rs 1.59 crores in Nizam. The film’s 6-day Nizam total is Rs 10.60 crores.
On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected a share of Rs 35 lakhs on Thursday and ended up with a total 1st week share of Rs 12.10 crores in the Nizam region. However, the real challenge for VVR begins now, as nearly Rs 20 crores is at stake. Stay tuned for VVR’s worldwide 1st week collections report.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana