The real power of Ram Charan is being tested as the Sankranthi holiday season is over now. We need to see how much more his new film VVR will collect at the box office.
As of now, the film has made 51.85 crores in the AP/TG after its first eight days of release. With this, the total worldwide collections of the film have crossed the 59 crore mark which is impressive irrespective of the flop talk for the film. Here are the detailed collections in both the Telugu states.
|West Godavari||4.01 Crores|
|East Godavari||4.92 Crores|
|Total share in AP/TG||51.85 Crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out