The real power of Ram Charan is being tested as the Sankranthi holiday season is over now. We need to see how much more his new film VVR will collect at the box office.
As of now, the film has made 51.85 crores in the AP/TG after its first eight days of release. With this, the total worldwide collections of the film have crossed the 59 crore mark which is impressive irrespective of the flop talk for the film. Here are the detailed collections in both the Telugu states.
|West Godavari||4.01 Crores|
|East Godavari||4.92 Crores|
|Total share in AP/TG||51.85 Crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections