The makers of Ram Charan, Kiara Advani starrer Vinaya Vidheya Rama didn’t leave any stone unturned to ensure that best is provided for Ram Charan and rest of the unit. Even when the team shot extensively in Azerbaijan, the makers ensured that the unit is well taken care of, and that director Boyapati Sreenu got everything that he needed.
While the team was gearing up to shoot a huge action sequence, Boyapati Sreenu wanted a majestic horse for Ram Charan. And it turns out that team decided to bring a horse all the way from Netherlands for the shoot. Allu Sirish himself confirmed the news and stated that the team wanted nothing but the best for Ram Charan.
The film’s shoot is going to be wrapped up with the completion of a massive song shot on the lead pair, and the film is gearing up for release in second week of January. DSP has scored the music.
Whatte poster! Loved it. Heard so much from the crew at Azerbaijan abt the extensive episodes they shot for VVR. Waiting to see them on screen. Apparently they got RC's horse down from Netherlands coz they wanted the best for him! pic.twitter.com/6IwCCoXVla
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 26, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?