Milky beauty Tamanna is eagerly waiting for something. That ‘something’ is a powerful performance oriented role, like Anushka’s ‘Arundhati’. We have already seen what Tamanna is capable of in films like ‘Ooseravalli’ and ‘100% Love’. Since she has a potent combination of beauty and talent, it is only a matter of time before she gets a role that can do justice to her ability.
When asked about it, Tamanna responded this way. “I am waiting for such roles too. But I am not chasing them. When the time is right, they will come to me. I will wait for my directors and my producers to bring me such a role”, she said. Tamanna is currently working for the film ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and ‘Rebel’.
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally