Pooja Hegde is one of the most popular stars in the country. She has given some of the biggest hits in Indian cinema but is sadly out of work now. She has not signed any film to date after Salman Khan’s Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan.
Well, she was the first choice to play the female lead in Mahesh Babu’s Guntur Kaaram and was also brought on board by paying a whopping salary of four crores. As the film underwent script changes, Pooja did not like her role and walked out of the film as per the gossip from the film circles.
Is this the biggest mistake she committed? is the question being posed by many? Some of her ardent fans feel that she should have stuck to the project which could have revived her career again and put her back into doing back-to-back films.
Whether Pooja Hegde was shown the door or walked out of Guntur Kaaram, she is at a loss now. In Hindi too, she has no films and has stayed away from social media these days. Let’s hope that she makes a solid comeback soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel