Talking about the dubbed film, Wamiqa revealed that she had initially rejected the offer as she had no interest acting in the Southern Film Industry. She also added that after the makers convinced her that she would be the perfect match, she gave in and accepted the role. She also said that it was one of the best decisions in her career so far.
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?