Veteran character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most revered actors in Telugu film industry. Of late, Kota has slowed down and is acting in a very few films due to his old age.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Kota said he wants to act until his death and that he wants to be remembered as an actor forever after his death.
Kota also said that Telugu film industry should encourage more local talent instead of hiring outstation artistes and technicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam