Veteran character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most revered actors in Telugu film industry. Of late, Kota has slowed down and is acting in a very few films due to his old age.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Kota said he wants to act until his death and that he wants to be remembered as an actor forever after his death.
Kota also said that Telugu film industry should encourage more local talent instead of hiring outstation artistes and technicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel