Veteran character artiste Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most revered actors in Telugu film industry. Of late, Kota has slowed down and is acting in a very few films due to his old age.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Kota said he wants to act until his death and that he wants to be remembered as an actor forever after his death.
Kota also said that Telugu film industry should encourage more local talent instead of hiring outstation artistes and technicians.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience