Film star and Janasena party President Pawan Kalyan addressed the students of Harvard University as part of the India Conference 2017. Pawan’s speech was filled with his childhood events and how they helped him attain social awakening.
Pawan revealed that he was not a bright student in school and that he used to get annoyed by what’s written in the books and what was followed in the real world. After consistently failing in each class, Pawan even thought of committing suicide by shooting himself with his annayya’s licensed pistol. Thankfully, Pawan confided his feelings to his family members, who counseled him and brought him back to normalcy.
To a maddening crowd that kept on chanting “Power Star”, Pawan went on to reveal that he stepped into politics to question the indifference in politicians towards societal issues and to fight against injustice caused to common people by those in power. Pawan said Janasena party will always stand for the cultural integrity of India and concluded his speech chanting “Jai Hind”.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment