Actor Nani is known for his penchant for interesting subjects within the commercial format. The actor is back in the reckoning with the success of his last releases, ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ and ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. Speaking to a national news daily, Nani said that he must have heard about 80 scripts before he signed ‘Yevade Subramanyam’.
Explaining the long gap before signing ‘Yevade Subramanyam’, Nani said that it was a frustrating experience not to find a decent script and that at one point, he even wanted to write his own script and direct it. However, Nani’s friends cautioned him against turning director so soon in his career.
Nani is happy that his perseverance has paid off finally and the actor is now shooting for Maruthi’s romantic entertainer, ‘Bhale Bhale Magadivoy’, along with Lavanya Tripathi.
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel