Many cities in the US have been experiencing severe arctic like conditions due to the ‘Polar Vortex’. Temperature dipped way beyond zero in many cities and warnings were issued by the National Weather Service.
US distributors and fans were worried about the impact of this weather on the commercial performance of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’. However, things are looking up now and warmer temperatures are being reported across the nation.
A report carried by CNN says that warmer souther winds are driving the polar vortex back across Canada. If this trend continues for a few more days, Mahesh Babu’s fans can expect a solid overseas opening for the movie.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen