The impressive theatrical trailer for Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s soon-to-release action thriller, 118, has been released this evening. Speaking at the trailer launch event, Kalyan Ram said that he was hooked to 118’s script the moment director KV Guhan narrated it.
“Certain incidents in 118 happen in everybody’s life. Some of the incidents happened in my life too,” said Kalyan Ram. He further revealed that he had initially planned to produce 118 under his NTR Arts banner, but eventually let Mahesh Koneru to produce it, seeing his passion and how much he liked the script.
The actor was all praise for his cinematographer cum director KV Guhan and the film’s leading ladies, Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey. “I saw Nivetha’s performance in a few scenes in the dubbing studio and she moved me to tears. She is the soul of the film,” he said. “Shalini is a bubbly girl and I had a great time shooting with her,” said Kalyan Ram. 118 will be hitting screens on March 1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions