Director Karunakaran, who is known for his romantic entertainers, has recently directed the film ‘Endukante Premanta’ and he says that the film must be enjoyed with an open mind. “This is a film that you need to watch with your heart and not with your mind. Love is all about how you feel in the heart”, he says. He also praised hero Ram and Tamanna for coming up with solid performances.
‘Endukante Premanta’ released last Friday across the world and took good openings. Sravanthi Ravikishore has produced the movie with a big budget and G.V. Prakash scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next