Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently visiting London to receive the Indo-European Business Forum Excellence (IEBF) Award and also take part in a few seminars. Earlier today, Pawan visited the Ambedkar Memorial House in London and paid rich tributes to the chief architect of the Indian constitution.
Tonight at 8:30 pm Indian Standard Time, Pawan will take part in a seminar in which he will discuss the possibilities of “investing in India”. The seminar will be held at the Westminster Porticullis House of Parliament.
And then, Pawan will participate in a grand ceremony in which he will receive the IEBF Excellence award. Fans can catch this ceremony live on Facebook from 12 am tonight till 4 am tomorrow.
- Poll: Who do you like to see as a host for Bigg Boss Season 3?
- High budget multi-starrer announced
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?