Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently visiting London to receive the Indo-European Business Forum Excellence (IEBF) Award and also take part in a few seminars. Earlier today, Pawan visited the Ambedkar Memorial House in London and paid rich tributes to the chief architect of the Indian constitution.
Tonight at 8:30 pm Indian Standard Time, Pawan will take part in a seminar in which he will discuss the possibilities of “investing in India”. The seminar will be held at the Westminster Porticullis House of Parliament.
And then, Pawan will participate in a grand ceremony in which he will receive the IEBF Excellence award. Fans can catch this ceremony live on Facebook from 12 am tonight till 4 am tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special dance rehearsals on for Niharika’s wedding
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?