Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently visiting London to receive the Indo-European Business Forum Excellence (IEBF) Award and also take part in a few seminars. Earlier today, Pawan visited the Ambedkar Memorial House in London and paid rich tributes to the chief architect of the Indian constitution.
Tonight at 8:30 pm Indian Standard Time, Pawan will take part in a seminar in which he will discuss the possibilities of “investing in India”. The seminar will be held at the Westminster Porticullis House of Parliament.
And then, Pawan will participate in a grand ceremony in which he will receive the IEBF Excellence award. Fans can catch this ceremony live on Facebook from 12 am tonight till 4 am tomorrow.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film