Star hero Allu Arjun was the chief guest at tonight’s pre-release event of Kartikeya and Lavanya Tripathi’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. Speaking at the event, the Stylish Star revealed that his good friend and Arya 2 co-star Navdeep wanted to do Chaavu Kaburu Challaga, but gave it to the film’s producer Bunny Vas.
The Pushpa hero went on to say that he watched Chaavu Kaburu Challaga today and told his fans that the film will ‘shock them and touch their hearts.’ “I was surprised to know that the director Koushik is just about 26-27 years old and narrated such a deeply philosophical film. I was also bowled over by Kartikeya’s performance and questioned myself why did not act so well when I was of his age,” he said.
Talking about the film’s leading lady Lavanya Tripathi, Bunny said that Chaavu Kaburu Challaga is her hat-trick film in Geetha Arts banner and that she has become a lucky mascot to the banner. Finally, Allu Arjun concluded his speech with just one word about Pushpa “Thaggedi le.” Chaavu Kaburu Challaga is scheduled to hit screens on March 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed