Super Star Rajinikanth’s penchant for spirituality is well-known. The stalwart actor unveiled the ‘The Divine Romance’ book penned by Paramahamsa Yogananda during an event in Chennai yesterday evening.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajini said all human beings are like Dhuryodhanas who always do what we don’t want to do, just like Kauravas head. Rajini further said everyone must transform themselves into Arjunas to reach God.
Rajini also said he prefers to pursue his spiritual side than being a Super Star in films.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation