Super Star Rajinikanth’s penchant for spirituality is well-known. The stalwart actor unveiled the ‘The Divine Romance’ book penned by Paramahamsa Yogananda during an event in Chennai yesterday evening.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajini said all human beings are like Dhuryodhanas who always do what we don’t want to do, just like Kauravas head. Rajini further said everyone must transform themselves into Arjunas to reach God.
Rajini also said he prefers to pursue his spiritual side than being a Super Star in films.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film