Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar most eagerly awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for release on November 29. Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman has scored the film’s soundtrack. In a latest interview, Rahman had some nice things to say about Shankar and 2.0.
“Shankar is holding on to the film like an Iron Man, saying he won’t compromise (on the quality of 2.0). I have seen one song in 3D but without any computer graphics and it’s still mindblowing. And the whole climax is incredible. Only Shankar can do this. For an Indian to even think like that, I feel that we are blessed to have someone like him,” Rahman said.
2.0’s teaser is rumored to be released on August 15th, as an Independence Day treat. However, there has been no official announcement in this regard. Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, British actress Amy Jackson and several other popular actors are part of 2.0. Lyca Productions banner has produced the movie.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi