Hero Karthi’s upcoming emotional crime drama, Khaidi, is releasing on October 25. The actor was in Hyderabad yesterday to promote the movie. In a media interaction, Karthi was asked about naming their film after Megastar Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear movie that transformed him into a mass hero.
Karthi said that ever since they named their film as Khaidi, there has been a lot of anticipation, undoubtedly because of Megastar’s reference behind the title. “Khaidi, Khaidi No 786 and Khaidi No 150 were all super hits. We are hopeful that our film will also be successful like Chiru sir’s movies. We have not spoiled the reputation of the title. I am confident that we have lived up to the expectations,” Karthi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career